Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Favourite Things in The World

     I am a person who loves a lot of things in the world. There are two things which tie in the first place as my favorite bands in the world, which are TOKIO HOTEL(TH) and MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE(MCR). I was at first so into MCR. I couldn't live a day without listening to any of their songs. And at one point when they went for a hiatus, i started paying attention to TH and i started getting obssessed with TH, especially after going to their concert in KL. Now that MCR has come out with a new album, I can't seem to choose which band I like more, so I decided to give them the first place.

#1: My Chemical Romance and Tokio Hotel

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

TOKIO HOTEL

     From both the band that I love, I have crushes on the band members themselves. I will list them down in the scale of whom I like the most.

#2: Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance)


Gerard is the lead vocalist of My Chemical Romance, and for me the best singer in the world. I love him so much. Gerard was born on April 19, 1977 in New Jersey, USA. He only started his band late in his twenties, and proved to be successful until today.










#3 Bill Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel)

In second place comes Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel, who is the second best singer in the world for me. He was born on the 1st of September 1989 in Germany. Bill started singing since he was a kid and his band was called Devilish before it took on the name Tokio Hotel.








#4 Tom Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel)


Tom Kaulitz who is Bill's older twin brother is my favourite guitarist, also from the band Tokio Hotel, was born on the same day as Bill ten minutes earlier. Although he is influenced by hip-hop music, it doenst stop him from being a great guitarist.










#5 Mikey Way (My Chemical Romance)

And last but not least is Mikey Way who is Gerard's younger brother who plays the bass in My Chemical Romance.

1 comment:

  1. for me its TOKIO HOTEL because there AWESOME

    ReplyDelete