Monday, September 3, 2007

Torn Apart

a thousand miles separates us,
feels like i'll never meet you,
a hope that seems so dim,
it might flicker of any moment,

across the rivers, and the seas,
I'd proclaim my love to you,
May it be heard by the trees,
Where my love, everyday grew,

Thoughtless i may seem to others,
but no one understands,
my love like i do,
you don't too,
you don't even know i exist,
I'm nothing but a bug,
no, not even a bug,
i'm an insignificant bacteria,
to a life that you lead,

i can't move forward,
my hands are tied to a pole,
my feet are staked to the ground,
it hurts, oh so much,
but the pain isn't visible,
it's deep inside,

where my heart cries in agony,
and writhes in pain,
where it bleeds with tears,
and lay motionless,

as far as life goes,
i'll keep a light of hope,
if it fades out or dies,
there goes my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment