Thursday, November 25, 2010

Emotions


emotions

     I can't get it: emotions. The feelings of love, hatred, sadness, happiness, joy and depression. Its everywhere. It envelops you, smothers you, and it never leaves you alone. Its a part of every human being. You try to run away from it, yet there it is, closer to you than your shadow.
     LOVE seems to be the deepest of emotions, so they say. You know the saying; love can conquer it all, love is the strongest what-not. I'm not saying I don't believe in love, but what is LOVE nowadays?
Saying "I LOVE YOU", is that love? Or buying fancy gifts, is that love? Just looking at each other, is that love?
LOVE
Enlighten me please. Can people fall in love without knowing each other? Is that possible? When I say it's impossible, they say it is possible and they can't live without this particular person they love. But, weren't you living all along, before you met this person?
I'm not being sarcastic or cynical, but do think about it. Is the love you feel for someone you knew for a day, could be more deeper than the love for the people who brought you into this world?
I used to think I was in love once too. I though I couldn't live without that other person. But now that my mind is more clearer, I realized, we are capable of living without that person. They haven't been in our lives for long. Sure its hard at first, but well, you got to learn to let go. Am I right?
HATE
     Then What about HATRED? Some say hatred causes grief. Why do we hate someone? What makes us feel that? Is Hatred a feeling that we can let go of? I've hated people before too, but it usually goes away. Why do some people hate others, without giving a chance to get to know them? How do you know whether you'll like me or not if you don't let go of your hatred for me? What did I do? I don't know you yet you hate me. How do you explain that? Some say hatred is caused by jealousy. Then jealousy should be the core of all grief. But then again, jealousy is caused by low self-esteem, caused by poor upbringing, caused by busy parents who need to find money to survive, which brings us to money being the main factor, and the circle can go on forever. So, the next time you start to hate someone, think of the reason why you hate that person. If you don't know them, then get to know them first. If they are really annoying, then it's okay for you to hate them.

HAPPY

Happiness and sadness both are results that are connected to love and hate. If you love someone, you'd be so happy you'd feel like you're dancing on rainbows, yet when you lost that love, you'd be so sad you could end your life. Hating someone makes you unhappy too. When you see that person's face, you can't stand them being around you, so you scowl all day long. And when the person you hate gets into trouble, you'd be smiling oh-so happily for their misfortune. See how it is connected? So you make a choice in being happy or sad.

SAD


No comments:

Post a Comment