Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Forgetfullness

     I'm only 23 years old last August, but I sometimes find myself forgetful. Just the other day, to put on some make up I took my glasses out (yes I do wear glasses, in case you were wondering) and hung it on the front of my t-shirt. After completing my daily routine of applying my eyeliner and lip-gloss plus powder I wanted to get to work, so I started searching for my glasses. I looked on the stairs, in the room, in my bathroom and I can't find it. I started panicking and frantically searched everywhere for it.
     My mom was helping me too, as I was literally blind without my glasses. As I was looking for it in one of the rooms in our house, suddenly my sister pointed out to me, "your glasses are at the front of your shirt."
     I stopped, and looked down, and would you know it, my glasses was hanging there so innocently all this while. I felt so mortified, I put on my glasses and rushed out of my house before anyone teased me.
     This isn't the first time things like this happen to me. I've been forgetting trivial things many times now. I hope it gets better not worse.

1 comment: