Thursday, February 24, 2011

Music To Heal, Soothe and Rock up My Heart

          I love to listen to music. Most of the songs that I listen to are mainstream rock songs. I'm not into indie or underground or hard metal. Sometimes I also listen to the popular Pop songs that's playing on the radio. So when I'm down or mad or just plain bored I listen to my favorite songs. I have lots and lots of favorite songs, but below are some songs that will always put me back on the right mood.

1. Paramore - That's What You Get

The song that never fails to give me a booster at any given time.



2. Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending

This song was the best song for me after I broke off with my boyfriend. Let's just say the song speaks straight to my heart.



3. My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words.

"I am not afraid to keep one living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone."
Words to give us strength when we feel all alone in this world.



4. Tokio Hotel - Don't Jump

The one song that can bring tears to my eyes. And the ending lyric which goes as this:-
"and if all that can't hold you back...then i'll jump for you.."
how touching...don't it bring tears to your eyes?

unfortunately i can't get a perfect HD quality of the video but this will do.



5. Jesse McCartney - Because You Live

The only singer I've loved for a long time. I think I loved him since I was fifteen. His songs now are different from what he used to sing, but I still love him. This song is the best he ever sang.




As they say, No Music, No Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment