Thursday, October 22, 2009

WHAT CAN YOU GIVE UP FOR 30 DAYS? (DAY 3)

Life without Fast Food and Carbonated Drinks

Day 3
23 October 2009
11.04 pm

Man, choices seem to be less now that I decided to take Fast Food out of my menu.

Breakfast:-

Again I had a traditional Malaysian breakfast consisting of Nasi Lemak and Kopi Ais.

As for lunch, I didnt have anything to eat. But by the time it was my dinner time, I was almost beyond starvation. Given any other day, I would have drove over to the nearest KFC drive-through and get my usual meal. But since I don't want Fast Food, i had to find other alternatives.
Finally after cruising around town, I decided to have Fried Rice and Lychee Juice.

Keeping away from fast food made me realized that I depended on it almost everyday of my life. That is because, I come home from work late everyday, and the easiest place to get dinner is at KFC's or McD's drive-through, which I have been doing for sometime now. And then when I decided to give up on Fast Food, I became stumped on what to eat for dinner. Mind you, I'm no longer living with my parents and I can't cook, so home cooking is out of the question.

This month is going to be a long month.

No comments:

Post a Comment