Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WHAT CAN YOU GIVE UP FOR THIRTY DAYS? (SOMETHING YOU REALLY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT)

There are many things in life that you can't live without, such as your mobile phone, your laptop, your mom, your dad, ermm, your kitty, ice-cream, paper hats, icing cake, and the list goes on and on. So, here's the deal! What would you do if you were to choose any one of those priceless things and you had to give it up for a whole month? Sounds tough? Well, i decided to try it. The one thing I really can't live without is my love for Fast Food and Carbonated Drinks. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to push aside my appetite for Fast Foods and Carbonated Drinks for one whole month and at the end I'm going to see how I am going to fare letting go of something very, dearly precious to me. It means, that no matter how tempting or seductive the food may be beckoning me, I am going to stay far away from it. I dare others to join in my quest in letting go of something they can't let go. In the end, it's not the weight you lose, or the money not wasted, or time not spent that matters. What matters is the will power you have to resist temptation, in the end, proving that you are strong-willed and no one is able to move you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment