Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wat Am I??

As I walk past strangers on the street, i can't help but ponder my existence in this world. Why was I born? What is my significance to this busy and uncaring world.
Just to be optimistic, I'll say i haven't found my purpose in this world yet. I'm still young. I have many years still to go to do my part for this world.
But then again I start to wonder. What can I do that will mean a lot to this world? I get stumped as I can't answer that to myself.
Sometimes I think, maybe its not the big things we do that only counts. Sometimes even the smallest little gesture works. I don't have to be a world leader or an environmental activist. I can help a little by preserving Earth, because, it's not necessary doing big things count, but also small things like that.
Like, you're not great if you're wealthy and you donate some little amount of your wealth to charity. You'll be an even bigger person, if you barely have enough food for yourself, yet you share your food, with another poorer or desperate person.
So, with that thought in mind, i know, i don't have to be a great person, instead, i can just be a person with a big heart who'l help preserve Earth and live my life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment