Monday, August 27, 2007

Your Revenge

Look at all the s**t Life is giving me,
Who does he think he is?
like a sharp blade to my wrist,
Life doesn't want me to not be harmed,
he puts needles through my temples,
and pierce a stake through my heart,
i am not a vampire for the love of pete!
nor am i one of your torture subjects!
but why do you think you can do this to me?
Why not just make me drink cyanide,
and get it over with?
or pour kerosene and strike a match to me,
see me burn up like a paper doll,
maybe you'd be content,
if i lay in a pine-box,
and buried six-feet down,
but, no, you'd rather see me struggling,
as if i'm tied up with a straight-jacket,
banging my head against walls,
bits of my brains splattered all over,
as you grin in satisfaction,
for your plans have suceeded,
and you have yet, claimed another victim
of insanity.

1 comment: