Monday, August 20, 2007

The Big twenty

i just celebrated my 20th birthday...just one more year to the big 21...my how fast time flies. Just last year(which seemed like hours ago) i made a Birthday reolutions and BAM!! i am already twenty. No more numbers that ends with a teen, its all -ties from here onwards.
i wasnt really excited by my birthday this time. My little siblings asked me,

"so are you happy its your birthday?"

All i can ask them back is, why should I be happy on my birthday? Its just like any other day, only at the stroke of midnight,, i turn a year older. What's so fun about that?

They must be meaning about the candies and cake and gifts that i should be getting. Well, as you grow older, you get less of those, perhaps more wrinkles and grey hair(which i haven't had yet, mind you) but just you wait a few more years.

This time forth i didnt make any resolutions as I am sure I'll not keep it. What's the use of resolutions if u don't follow it?

I guess by now you must be thinking(and sighing sympathetically), what a pessimist I am.

Well, i assure you, I am an optimistic person most of the time. I think its just the weather that's making me feel like this...

2 comments:

  1. nice.... my chemical romance rox!!!

    xD :p ;D :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Gerard you are sooo hot.
    MCR rocks my world.

    ReplyDelete